Daddy of Skincare Caddy's

17:52

In an attempt to improve my commitment to my skincare routine, I picked up a 'multi section organiser' from Kmart, so that my in-rotation skincare is mobile  and easily accessible. I've been using this for about a week now, and I can say that this system has helped improve my overall approach and attitude towards taking care of my skin. I no longer have excuses for forgetting to complete my skincare routine, as this caddy sits either in bed with me or on my bedside table. Having skincare stored in a carry bag is by no means a new concept, but I much prefer the layout of this container to a bag or draw for accessibility. In case you were interested in doing the same, here's a quick run down:

Kmart (Aus) Multi Section Organiser - available in store and online for $9 AUD (very affordable!)

Size:
Dimensions of 30cm x 20cm x 10cm
It's a decent enough size so that your average person will be able to fit their in-rotation skincare in here. As I introduce new products into my routine, I can take out what I need to, or one's that I'm not reach for or finding effective. 
Compartments are of different sizes, with a decent sized one in the middle (which happens to perfectly fit my marble mirror!), with others small enough for lip balms and cotton buds. 

Mobility
Handles make it easily movable around the room or house. It's of a good quality plastic (polystyrene), so I feel like it will be able to handle the weight of more substantial products. 

Let me know if you try this system! I'd love to see some skincare caddy inspo.

Love,

Em x



You Might Also Like

0 comments