Say no worries to adult acne with Avène

18:00

Avène has recently expanded its blemish-battling Cleanence Range with the release of two new products, the TriAcnéal Expert and Cleanance Micellar Water. I recently received these products to try out, and given how effective I found them I thought I'd share my thoughts!




Cleanance Micellar Water - a rinse-free, non-greasy cleanser and makeup remover. It cleanses and purifies the skin, but isn't drying or irritating. I've been reaching for this more so than my other micellar waters, as it leaves my skin feeling so clean and fresh, as if I'd used a traditional gel and water cleanser. 

TriAcnéal Expert - a night-time facial moisturiser formulated with active ingredients to; target blemishes and marks, redness, exfoliate, moisturise and preserve's skins radiance. I apply this after my serum at night, mainly to the jaw area as this is my problem area. I follow it up with a hydrating night cream of face oil. 

I put these products to the ultimate test; PMS. I typically only get pimples in the hormonal week before, and sometimes during my period (TMI but you ladies know the struggle on this!). These typically appear mainly around my mouth, and on and between my jawline and cheekbone. During this period (pun not intended), I'd usually find myself with 3-6 small and larger (monstrosities) pimples. After using both products daily, I noticed a significant decrease in the number of pimples that appeared during this week or so period. In fact, I only had one pimple, ONE! This was also a blind pimple, and there's not often a lot you can do about preventing those. I've also observed that my pores look smaller and clearer, which I'd probably attribute to the Cleanance Micellar Water. 

So, based on my experience, I'd highly recommend these products, particularly the TriAcnéal Expert night cream, for anyone suffering regular and hormonal break outs. 

Avène's TriAcnéal Expert ($27.95 AUD) and Cleanance Micellar Water ($34.95 AUD) is now available at pharmacies nationwide - I buy Avène from my local Priceline!

Thanks for reading 
- Em xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments