Ego QV Gentle Wash Review

12:59

Like all good ideas, I had the idea for this post in the shower! So, I was in the shower, shaving my legs, washing my face, and I thought to myself, I use this QV wash for EVERYTHING! So I thought I'd do a quick little review on this product for those of you who aren't familiar with it. 




My family and I have been using this product for probably 4 years now. I first started when I began using an acne drying lotion, and I was instructed to use a PH neutral face wash, and this was the recommendation the chemist made. 

Since then, I've used this for:

  • the 'suds' for shaving 
  • daily face wash
  • removing makeup in the shower with a cloth (even around the eye area, even though you're not supposed to.. oops)
  • general body wash
  • when I need to do a light body scrub with an exfoliating mitt or loofa

This product has clearly been designed with shower use in mind, with a pump for dispensing the product. Compared to body washes which have a cap which you need to pick up and tip upside down, I find this type of packaging doesn't get as mouldy as easily.

I have dry skin, so the non-drying formula of this doesn't enhance my dryness or strip it of its natural oils. I believe it would be suitable for sensitive skin, as my brother has severe skin irritations and this is the soap he uses. It also fragrance free, which is something you may or may not like. I've included a snap of the ingredients on the back so you can have a read for yourself. 




I've seen this in a variety of sizes, with 1L setting you back $20. It also comes in a couple of different formulas, with this being the most suitable for dry or sensitive skin. If you're oily, you might prefer this.

Thanks for reading!

Em aka. The Makeup Grub


You Might Also Like

0 comments