DIY container for RCMA No Colour Powder

17:01

After seeing rave reviews from several Youtubers, including Wayne Goss and Kathleen lights, I knew I had to get my hands on the RCMA No Colour Powder. You can purchase this from a couple of online shops, only if you're quick though as it is frequently sold out. I managed to purchase mine from an Australian site Adore Beauty (highly recommend shopping through them; free tracked delivery with no minimum purchase). It was a very affordable $24, as this thing will probably last me a lifetime. When it arrived I knew I would struggle with the packaging, as I have a tendency to spill and drop EVERYTHING. My solution? DIY!

You will need; 
  1. RCMA No Colour Powder
  2. Nail polish remover/ acetone/ alcohol
  3. Cotton rounds/pads
  4. Old loose setting powder container


Step 1: Remove sifter from packaging and empty remaining unwanted powder into a bag. (Make sure to use a bag and not just directly into the bin or I promise it will fly everywhere into the air!) Using a DRY cotton round, wipe away the last traces of the unwanted powder. 



Step 2: Dampen the cotton round with a small amount of nail polish remover/ alcohol and rub it over the surface of the lid. This will remove any old label or writing. 



Step 3: Unscrew the lid of RCMA powder and spoon/pour the powder into it's new container. Place the sifter back into its place in the container.



Step 4: Admire your more travel friendly and less accident prone home for your newest and greatest setting powder. 



Will you be giving this a go?

Thanks for reading!

Em x
a.k.a The Makeup Grub

You Might Also Like

1 comments


  1. I am really happy to say it’s an interesting post to read . I learn new information from your article about candle boxes you are doing a great job.

    ReplyDelete